Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ernesto Neto's Biomorphic Sculptures

I saw an exhibit for one of these pieces at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. It was really cool. It's an interactive art piece where you take your shoes off and get to walk through the piece. The one I saw, I believe, was the 6th image down (on the website). I had no idea that this artist created many pieces like the one I saw. I feel like it'd be really cool to jump onto those pink cushions in the first picture and run through the tunnels in the second picture. Anyways...Enjoy!

Ernesto Neto's installations are large, soft, biomorphic sculptures that fill an exhibition space that viewers can touch, poke, and even sometimes walk on or through.

Get the LINK after the break!

Preview:




    

No comments:

Post a Comment